born 20 October 1957), better known as Kumar Sanu, is an Indian playback singer. Father, Pashupati Bhattacharya, was a vocalist and composer. His father's village was in Bikrampur (Now Munshiganj district), East Pakistan (Now Bangladesh). The two and Sanu's elder sister lived in the Sinthee area of Calcutta (now Kolkata) near Biswanath Park.
* Kedarnath Bhattacharya is married two times.
* His first wife’s name is Rita (Divorced in 1994). His second wife’s name is Saloni Sanu. Kumar Sanu has two daughters and one son. They are Anna, Shannon, and Jaan. They all are singers.
* He struggled in the music industry for 7 years and finally, in 1987, Jagjit Singh gave him an opportunity to sing in the Hindi film Aandhiyan.
* Some of his family members had done classical music training, but Sanu didn't take any such training.
* He has a Guinness Book of Records to record 28 songs a day.
* When he entered the music industry of Bollywood, his name San was written as Shan, which he later corrected.
* Favorite Actor - Amitabh Bachchan (Actor)
* Favourite Musician - Kishore Kumar
* Favorite Food - Machli, Chole Bhature
* Food - Fish, Chole Bhature
* Favorite Place - New York City
Pardesi Pardesi (1996)
Dil Kya Kare (1999)
Tum Dil Ki (2000)
Chahaton Ka Silsila (2005)
Chammak Challo Chhail Chhabili (2012)
Instagram (1.6 million followers)